Saturday 17 March 2018

Giant Teacup - By Liam


‘Man, do I have to be in this blindfold?’ 

‘WACK what was that?’ I took off my blindfold and saw a giant tea cup stuck in the ground. 

‘What the heck, where has this come from? I wonder if it has come from giants? Maybe they thought the sea was their dishwasher and it washed up on the shore!

But I think to myself, that's impossible. What if superheroes were actually alive? Maybe they wanted to try and make a new invention. Maybe I should get some investigators to help me find out where it comes from…

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your writing Liam.
    You wrote a very good story with only 100 words based on a weird and curious picture.
    I really like the imaginative idea in your story and your interesting way of telling it ! Great opening – really grabbed my attention and you kept me interested until the end.
    Your writing is full of clever ideas, I really like the one about the dishwasher.
    Looking forward to reading your writing in the future.
    Keep up the good work !

    Shane, Teacher
    Dublin, Ireland
    (Team 100

    ReplyDelete